Lit + Nip + Sip Fire Cider Tonic
Cox & Bollocks
This is NOT a beverage! This is a health tonic meant to be taken in small shots.
This 8 OZ bottle should last an average 30 days use and best if used within 3 months of purchase.
Hot, pungent, sour, and sweet, fire cider is certainly not for the faint of heart.
Yet this fiery concoction has been revered for generations as a simple and
effective remedy to relieve sinus congestion, ward off colds and flu, aid
digestion, and increase circulation. Fire cider can be sipped neat on its own,
mixed with other beverages, or used in cooking.
A few serving suggestions:
- Straight up: taking 1 tablespoon at the first sign of a cold, or daily.
- Mix with lemonade or orange juice
- Mix with hot water and extra honey to make a tea
- Use in place of vinegar in salad dressings and condiments
- Drizzle on steamed vegetables or sautéed greens
- Use in marinades for meat, tofu, fish
- Add to soups and chilies
- Try a couple of dashes in a cocktails, Bloody Marys, or use in place of bitters
INGREDIENTS: Apple Cider Vinegar, Garlic, Horseradish Root, Tumaric Root, Jalapeños, Habañeros, Onions, Ginger Root, Black Pepper, Fresh Lemon Juice, Raw Honey, Mint.
Fine to refrigerate after opening but not required.